Home / Solar Hot Water Systems / Forced Circulation
Environmentally-friendly WATT SUN solar water heaters
Forced circulation systems are suitable for places that consume large quantities of hot water such as Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Staff Accommodations, Sports Centers, etc.
How does it work?
Forced circulation solar hot water installations are ‘indirect’ pumped heating systems. A water-based heat-transfer fluid is circulated through the solar collectors and absorbs heat. An electronic control unit (differential thermostat) measures the temperature of the fluid in the panel and also the water temperature inside the storage tank. When the temperature of the fluid in the panel is higher than the temperature of the water inside the tank, the electronic control unit activates the circulation pump. The fluid transfers its heat from the collectors to the potable water inside the storage tank though a heat exchange coil.
- Inner tank: low carbon black steel.
- Thickness : 2.5mm (160lt), 3mm (200lt to 500lt) , 4mm (750 to 1000lt)
- Inner lining : double glass enamel baked at 860 degrees as per German standards DIN 4753 Part 3.
- Heat exchanger: low carbon black steel.
- Thickness : 1.5mm
- Max working pressure: 10 bar Max.
- Working temperature : 95 ⁰C
Get More Details from us
Eco Star established in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a company that values quality and innovation by offering products with only exceptional materials and supply of high quality goods.
ECO STAR ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT TRADING © 2018 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED